Sunday, September 22, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching


Welcome to the regular weekly practice of relaxing with some hand stitching! We encourage you to join us... all you have to do is take a deep breath, find your hand stitching project and put in some stitches. 


I am finishing yet another baby quilt for the baby boom we are having in my family. This one is for my niece's baby and it turned out so cute. It has a pretty flannel backing and will be very cuddly.


I also finished another cross stitch design - pattern by Lizzy Kate. I love the message on this little project and plan to finish it into a mini wallhanging for my office.

What are you hand stitching today? Are you making any progress that you can share? Link up your blog post below and tell us about your hand work.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: