Tuesday, March 08, 2022

Happy International Women's Day!

Last year I participated in a round robin project with some quilty friends. We each started with a block and some fabric in a brown bag. This was my start - a 9 patch block made from some scrappy leftover pieces in Quilt Diva acid green fabric and black on white prints.

And this is the project I received back last month! 
I just love it!

The appliqued hexagons are so fun, and the surrounding borders made a perfect little miniature quilt!


I'm working on machine quilting this little treasure and hope to post the finish soon!


Happy International Women's Day to all my quilty friends!


3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

have a great day!!

Robin said...

What a darling little quilt.

Janet O. said...

That is a striking color combination, and a really cute little quilt!