Thursday, February 03, 2022

One Monthly Goal

Every month I chose a quilting goal and make a concerted effort to accomplish that goal. If I don't set a goal with a deadline, I have a 0% chance of finishing a quilt. According to last year's stats, when I do set a monthly goal I have a 66% chance of achieving that goal.


Thank you to Patty at Elm Street Quilts for continuing the One Monthly Goal program this year and encouraging us each month to move forward on our projects.


This month I would like to finish my "Scraphappiness" quilt top. This needs to be finished because I want to start another one!  This is an easy to sew (thoughtless) scrap eater project with so many possible layouts. 


These are my next steps: 1) find fabric and piece a backing, 2) piece batting scraps together for a large enough batting, 3) pin baste the sandwich,  4) choose threads, and 5) figure out a quilting design.

Linking up to One Monthly Goal

5 comments:

julieQ said...

I LOVE IT! Just gorgeous!

Kate said...

Good luck with your OMG this month. Having the goal really does help keep at least one UFO moving each month.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

That does indeed look like a Stashbuster!

loulee said...

I love this one and I'm really looking forward to seeing it finished.

cityquilter grace said...

it never ceases to amaze me how pretty scraps of fabric can be in the hands of a true artist...beautiful!