Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Wednesday Design Wall

I've been a bit under the weather this week with the first sickness of the season. It's not too terrible, but has resulted in less energy and required me to get more rest/sleep, which means less quilting time. 
I did get my baby alphabet quilt blocks out and put them on the wall. This pattern is called paper piecing the modern alphabet (Free pattern) by Tamara Kate Designs. I have finished up to the letter R and sewn the blocks together in columns. There are still 8 more letters to piece and I'm picking out the fabrics today with the hope of doing some sewing after work if there is still any energy left.
I want to get these blocks sewn to use up the scraps in my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks this month.

7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

hope you feel better soon - being sick is not fun

Deb A said...

Oh no! Hope you are feeling better with more energy soon. Love your alphabet with those HI in green!

Deanna W said...

Feel better soon friend. I am off to retreat weekend tomorrow... so much fun to be had.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Those blocks are different--but really neat looking--great job so far--love those lime green ones!!
sure hope you are feeling better now--
luv, di

Mary said...

No fun to be sick-o. Cute blocks, lots of scrappiness. I have the fall doldrums here with all the leaves on the street. I need to find some colors that make me happy!!

Julierose said...

Hope it's not the flu--rest and take it easy...cute baby alpha blocks...hugs, Julierose

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Cute alphabet blocks! Love the green "hi" ;)