Friday, October 18, 2019

Meadow Mist Mystery Update

Step #2 of the Mosaic Mystery Quilt was posted last week and it's a "square in a square" block, which is one of my favourites! 
I pieced the blocks on my Sweet Baby Jayne 1964 featherweight and they came out the perfect size with very little trimming required.



These blocks are:
7 fabric A and background fabric
and 8 background and fabric C.
It's a fun and easy step this month.

Click here to visit the mystery link up and see all the wide variety of blocks being sewn this month.

3 comments:

Alison V. said...

These are great! I love that yellow fabric you are using.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

I just got my white featherweight back from my daughter. It originally belonged to my husbands grandmother. I had to adjust the tension a bit but she really sews like a dream. Love the square in a square block and hope to make some day to showcase some pretty fabrics.

Lisa J. said...

Very nice Kathy. I am just over 1/2 way through mine. Would have them done today but I have to go to work.