It was a refreshing project to work on a little at a time. I fell a bit behind when the blocks were being posted weekly, but managed to catch up eventually.
This is how the quilt top looked with all the blocks stitched together. It's a bit of a mishmash without sashing, but I didn't have anything that worked in the stash, so it is what it is!
I had a relaxing time over the Easter weekend stitching the borders on. And to maintain my energy level I did eat a few chocolate eggs left behind by the Easter bunny! Here is the finished quilt top with the lime green borders attached. I like it much better with the border on and have enough of that green fabric left for the binding.
Hop over to the Finale Party where you can see amazing finished quilts and so many lovely layouts of these blocks.
It's Day 3 of the Be a Diamond blog hop. Here's where to hop: