This is what is on my design wall today. It is my UFO of the month called Triangle Stars.
The 6 columns on the right are now sewn together. That is one heck of a lot of complex seam matching, with many bias edges. I find that I have to put at least 2 pins in every seam join. It's time consuming.
I have removed the centre cube block from the bottom left star. I had to open up a lot of seams to get it out of there, so the reinsertion will be a lengthy reconstructive surgery! But I will be happier when the cube is not upside down!
Also, I think I have enough of the white triangles to make a strip for each side of the quilt.
To see more design wall postings, hop over to Patchwork Times.