Friday, August 01, 2014

TGIF

T.G.I.F.
It's the start of the mid-summer 3 day weekend here in Ontario and I intend to do a lot of sewing and relaxing.
And, since I finished a UFO this week, I think I need to start a new project today!  That's "quilter's logic"!
Today is the beginning of the Marcus Fabrics Designer Sew Along. A new block will be featured every Friday for 10 weeks.
You only need to pull 6 fabrics from your stash to join in.
Easy peasy. I'm doing mine scrappy of course.
The first block is released today so hop over to Pam Buda's blog and see what all the excitement is about.

10 comments:

Raewyn said...

Thanks for the remimder about this Kathy!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I've had my fabrics ready since the first announcement.

Deanna W said...

This is new to me and I would like to play along but not sure how to!? Any suggestions so I don't miss any of the blocks!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I'm interested in participating ... but unfortunately I'm so busy right now that I just don't know if I can play along and keep up. I bought fabrics for Pam's Market Day ... and haven't touched it (although I still intend to at some point).

But I'd REALLY like to do Pam's Prairie Gathering BOM ... I just LOVE the colors, the design (I've been wanting to do a medallion style quilt for the longest time). I need to see if I can find a LQS that carries it.

Gina said...

I really wish you hadn't mentioned this. You just know I'm going to join in, just need to find some fabric in my stash xxx

Gina said...

I really wish you hadn't mentioned this. You just know I'm going to join in, just need to find some fabric in my stash xxx

Mary said...

OH Kathy, You enabler - YOU! I'll have to go take a look- Trying to resist another NEW Project. Even though I did finish one this week also. Scrappy sounds FUN!

Lilian Pilar said...

Gracias Kathy, visito tus enlaces.
Feliz día!!!

Chantal said...

Thanks for mentioning it. I'll hop on over and see what this is all about.

Kate said...

Looks like fun!