This is my "Stay At Home Robin" project after step #5, which I added across the top. This addition doesn't have any circles on it, since my temper tantrum from using the Cut-A-round ruler last weekend resulted in the decision to be "circle free" for this step! I did not intend for the black fabric to be emerging from the half circle in the middle, but I kind of like how that turned out. It's a very weird looking thing, but I must say that I am enjoying how different the process is from the way I make most quilt projects. The next step will be 2 blocks added to the left side, but I must put this project in it's box until 2011, because Christmas preparations are underway.