Tuesday, July 05, 2022

July Goal

Last month was a huge finish for me, so I had a bit of trouble narrowing down the choices for this month's UFO project. SO many choices. I had my head into Unity for soooo long that it was hard to move on!

Okay. I finally settled on Bitcoin for July because I already have all the threads chosen and it will be delicious colour fun!


I am trying to incorporate some of the ideas shared in the comments section when I posted the quilt top and am excited to see how it goes. 

Linking up to One Monthly Goal

6 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love all those bright colors!

Gail said...

I want to make this but as Jo of Jo's Country Junction said, there's a lot of seam matching in this one.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

I love a bright, rainbowy quilt and yours is looking fabulous!

Mary said...

Sew many Colors! It will be fun to see done. Go Kathy Go!

Janice said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your quilting. It is such a happy quilt.

Janet O. said...

Look at all those delicious colors!