This is the last Orange week at the RSC. This month went by really fast and I don't think I made enough blocks for my RSC projects, so today I will do an inventory and keep working on orange to fill in the gaps.
This week I reevaluated the Waffle Project. There is one more column of red blocks that I didn't have enough room for on the design wall. I made some decisions about a possible layout, size and blocks needed to finish this quilt by the end of the year. It's such a great scrap buster using up 1.5" squares. And it definitely has a shortage of juicy orange, so I'll work on that today.
Linking up to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge