I haven't been able to focus on a project this week, and keep flitting from pile to pile, accomplishing very little.
I have Vermont on the brain... 2 more sleeps (well, actually 1 1/2 sleeps since we are leaving so darn early!) I did make up some bindings to motivate me to work on some finishes....purple binding for Spiderweb, pink/green binding for my old mystery, and blue binding for stacks. At the bottom of my binding basket are the leftover bits from the ends of bindings, which might become a scrappy binding some day.
I also made some blueberry rhubarb jam this week and used a new recipe with much less sugar. I didn't want to use another chemical substitution preservation agent, but I am a little worried that the jam won't last as long with less sugar to preserve the fruit properly, but am willing to give it a try.