Monday, June 22, 2009

Design Wall Monday

It's Monday already?!? The weekend just flew by!  
I might have a little time to sew today (and recover from hemming those trousers for my Dad!) and this is what I plan to work on...my triangle quilt. You can read about the beginning of this quilt here. I have the top two rows sewn together and most of the blocks made. I think I can squeeze a few more blocks out of the remaining scraps, maybe just enough for one more row and then half blocks on the sides. I'll be working with the scraps today and seeing how far they will go. The quilt size will be determined by the amount of fabric I have left...I'm not buying anymore (no, really, I am NOT buying anymore!).
To check out the design walls of other quilters, hop over to Judy's site and enjoy surfing the quilting blogs.

5 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

I love your quilt! It is very pretty. Isn't Design Wall Monday fun!

Maya Madhavan said...

Hi! I've wandered over from Judy's site. The colours on this top are gorgeous! The design is lovely. This is going to be a wonderful quilt.

Shannon said...

Gorgeous! I've always loved that color combination.

Mary-Kay said...

I love the colours of your quilt.

Vicki W said...

That's going to look great!