Monday, July 27, 2026

A Finished Quilt!

Since the pandemic it has taken me longer and longer to finish a quilt. I just seem to move slower, start more projects, and do more crafts. Have you experienced the same thing or is it just me?

Anyway, I finally  finished this quilt while visiting my sister at her cottage this summer. 

The Princess Charlotte quilt top was finished on Feb. 15, 2021.  This might have been the fastest mystery quilt top I have sewn in all the years of doing Super Bowl mysteries with Kris of Scrapdash

This is a close up photo that shows the "lazy quilters way" to make faux mitered corners which I like to do. 

The long arm quilting was done by Quilting By Design in New Hamburg. They give you a discount if you are donating your quilt to a charity and this quilt will be going to the community outreach program at  my local quilt guild.

Finished size is 50" x 62".

No comments: