Monday, May 29, 2023

Disappearing Pinwheels

Orange was the colour of the month at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this month, and I have finished a few more disappearing pinwheel blocks.

Here are the orange blocks looking bright and cheerful!


I have quite a good block collection going and keep adding more blocks here and there. Here's how they look on the design wall. I'll keep making more until I get tired of them. More blue blocks are coming next month!

Linking up to Design Wall Monday at Judy's and the RSC linkup at Angela's

10 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Love the blocks and the pinwheel really does disappear depending on how you look at the block.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that's an interesting block I don't think I ever saw that one before I saw yours

cityquilter grace said...

Liking those a whole lot!

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm said...

That is such a cool pattern. It’s going to be a great quilt

Sara said...

I love how this pinwheel block transforms! So striking!

Michelle at https://mybijoulifeonline.com said...

I love these blocks!

ButterZ said...

i do like these blocks... mmmmmm one day

The Joyful Quilter said...

What fun blocks, Kathy! Your collection is growing nicely.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

those are fun blocks!!!

Nina Marie said...

ohhhh I love the secondary pattern of this - you could really play with this in all sorts of designs! Great job!