Sunday, November 21, 2021

Slow Sunday Stitching

Welcome to the weekly hand stitching party! We invite you to settle in for some relaxation, visit our inspiring stitchers at the links below, and take some time to put a few stitches in one of your favourite projects.


I finished embroidering another tea towel this week. The pattern is from Stitcher's Revolution. The thread colours are brighter in real life, but you get the idea of the design.


And I really enjoyed hand stitching the grey binding on my November UFO this week. Isn't the backing so fun and colourful!?!

What are you hand stitching today? Are you working on some Christmas ideas? Share your projects with us and link up your blog below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

14 comments:

Turid said...

What a cool tea towel.

Denise :) said...

What fun your tea towels are!! Love that soft grey up against that very colorful backing. Binding is my favorite ... enjoy!! :)

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Looking forward to seeing your November UFO finish! It has such a great backing. Enjoy your Sunday stitching today, Kathy!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love that backing fabric and the binding goes perfectly with it!!

Karla (ThreadBndr) said...

that embroidery is darling!

I love binding a quilt - it's so satisfying.

Karrin Hurd said...

That backing is fun! Great stitching on your towel. Happy stitching!

Ivani said...

I like your tea towel, very well stitched.
The backing is so cool, a rainbow of colors, happy stitching, Kathy.

Sherrie said...

Hi Kathy,
I like your tea towel. And the backing
for your quilt is awesome..have a great day!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Beautiful stitching on those tea towels...what a treat they would be to use. ALso love that backing fabric. Enjoy your Sunday, Kathy.

CathieJ said...

I love your finished projects!

Miaismine said...

Lovely tea towels! I just found all of my blank ones again - they were lost in my sewing room, but now I'm eager to get started on making some more!
The backing of your quilt almost looks like another quilt! Lovely!

Deb said...

Loving the tea towel

AnnieO said...

Cute tea towel. Glad you're getting some finishes in!

Lyndsey said...

The stitching on the tea towel is so cute. I love the backing fabric for that quilt.