The pattern is called Nine Patch Split, and is from Bonnie Hunter's page of free patterns - click here.Each block was made from fabric kits I cut out and distributed to volunteers in my quilt guild. I had to track down 2 of the missing blocks, and fix a couple of mistakes before I could continue to work on this project. I finally got the blocks sewed together, which went fairly well considering that these blocks were made by 12 different quilters, and everyone has their own version of a 1/4" seam.
My next step is to pick out and sew on some borders to increase the size for a comfort quilt.
Check out the other design wall posting over at Patchwork Times.