Tuesday, September 30, 2014

UFO End of Month Report

All I can say is "UGH"! 
I didn't work on my September UFO at all this month. I came down with a bad case of Startitis, and took lots of remedies (100% cotton) but wasn't able to recover in time to work on my UFO (excuses, excuses!)
I just didn't feel like machine quilting, so I didn't do any. And this quilt didn't get done. 
Oh well... I'll try again next month!
I did get one of the UFO's listed on my sidebar (Block Sampler) pin basted and began hand quilting it, so that is some UFO progress to report.
To see the postings of people who did finish their UFO this month, hop over to A Lovely Year of Finishes.

11 comments:

margaret said...

love that you have had a bout of startitis now all you need is a bout of finishitis make sure you catch the bug!

Plum Cox said...

It hits all of us from time to time! Well done on picking something else to work on instead this month, and good luck with it for next month!

Deb A said...

If you need more startitis and like to paper piece there is a free snowflake pattern over at canuckquilter.com every Monday through October. =). You have a lot of UFO's finished this year. Sometimes you just have to go with what you feel like working on. Enjoy your stitches.

julieQ said...

Good morning, Kathy! You have accomplished so much in my book...love this UFO too!

Deanna W said...

Naughty naughty!! You are right, there is always next month!

Barb said...

I am laughing...couldn't figure out what startitis was and laughed when I finally got it....I think I have that too.

Mary said...

Don't feel bad! You have done a LOT this month. I'm reporting tomorrow.
I love my NewFO report. I only started a few projects this past month.

Quilting Stories said...

With time everything will be done...

Julierose said...

It must be in the air--I haven't much felt like doing any SEWING AT ALL!! But, I can feel a 9-patch jag acomin' on...hugs, Julierose

Chantal said...

I do believe Startitis and September go hands in hands because it was all over the place. You were not the only one infected. As for your UFO ... there is always next month. ;^)

Kate said...

Progress on any UFO counts. So congrats on the progress you did make.