A bit of progress was made on mystery quilt blocks last night while watching QuiltCam. I set up a sewing center on the dining room table and started with a bit of maintenance for Lucy (my 301 Singer). We were both thirsty, so I made sure we had enough to drink - one beverage for me and one for Lucy!
Then I started cutting and sewing. I am really enjoying working with my fabrics, three of which are from "Le Bouquet Francais" line by Moda's French General. They have such lovely selvages, so I am cutting those off before I cut the pieces for my blocks.
I sewed several more blocks for step #1 of the mystery and am already getting excited for the release of step #2 on Friday!