On the design wall today is my finished Celtic Solstice!
The photo was taken late at night, so it's not great but you get the idea. I am 99.9% confident that those hundreds of 4 patch blocks are oriented the right way (now). That was very challenging and let's just say that the seam ripper got a work out!
I ran out of the cranberry colour which I wanted for the inner border, so I had to put some gold in the corners.
It took a lot of time to figure out the measurements to get the angles to match up for the gold corners, but I really like the effect, so I've decided it was worth it!
This quilt is for me and I can't wait to get my regular sewing machine back from the repair shop so I can start quilting it. The next step is to piece a backing, and there is just enough of the black fabric to make up the binding so it will be ready.
A huge thank you to Bonnie Hunter for another wonderful mystery, and a quilt that I love!
Hop over to Patchwork Times to see more design wall postings, and over to Quiltville to see more mystery quilts!