Sunday, December 13, 2009

Step #3 finished

A long journey starts with taking lots of small steps. Isn't that how the famous saying goes?!?

I have completed the long journey of Step #3 of Bonnie's Christmas mystery quilt. Here are my 192 blocks piled up and I'm ready for the next step, which I see doesn't use these blocks yet.
Next I'll be making thousands  lots of HST's. I'm using this mystery quilt sewing as a de-stresser and enjoying the relaxation of repetitive sewing while listening to Christmas music, and thinking of all the shopping, cooking, wrapping, cleaning and baking I still have to tackle.  
Never mind...just keep sewing, just keep sewing!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looking really good, Kathy. I wish I were sewing with you.

Annie said...

I'm a little bit behind you - I'm not done step 3 yet. Yours looks great!!! I can't wait to see what this mystery is!!!