Friday, September 29, 2006

A Mystery and a Shop Hop in one weekend!

I just completed the "shop hop" in my area...6 quilt stores participated. At each store they give some fabric and at the last store, you receive a table runner pattern to go with the fabric. What a deal! Free lovely fall fabrics and a pattern. And I got to see all the newest fabrics in some of my favorite stores. Of course I spent too much money, but that always happens on a Shop Hop! Thank you to all the stores who participate in these fun events.

While shop hopping (this is a new verb!) I bought some wonderful flannels for the Quiltaholics weekend mystery. I plan to make a lap quilt for someone special for Christmas. I wanted masculine looking fabrics, and although the colours didn't scan well, you get the idea.
I will post the quilt top when it is finished.

No comments: