I started piecing this project on my 1952 Featherweight called "Charity" and even though she is 74 years old, she still sews like a champ.
I have all the block pieces organized and believe I could finish it up quickly since I only have 4 more blocks to sew. Here are some blocks on the design wall.
The block pattern gives a fun secondary design, but I keep sewing the blocks incorrectly. Can you find the one that needs to be unstitched?!?
It feels good to be working on some of my old projects and I hope to finish this quilt top in August.
Linking up to Judy's Design Wall Monday



This is going to be a pretty quilt! I see two blocks that need a redo…. On the left side at at the top . It looks like it’s easy to turn things the wrong way with this pattern. Oh well, it’s an easy fix and that why we all own multiple seam rippers!
ReplyDeletenice blocks....i miss my FW...such a great little machine
ReplyDeleteMy guest would be the first block but I'm not 100% sure. It is hard to see the difference so I understand the challenge of sewing this block. Good luck with your goal. ;^)
ReplyDelete