Thursday, November 23, 2017

It's a Finish!

Baby quilt #2 for my friend is finished! 
The pattern is called "Through the Looking Glass" by "It's Sew Emma" and it measures 38.5" x 42.5".
I used up some of the smaller scraps in the backing of the quilt but I forgot to take a picture of that.
What is cuter than a baby quilt?
A baby on a quilt!
And what is cuter than a baby on a quilt?
TWO babies on quilts! 
Here are the babies on their quilts. It's been a long time since I've seen such tiny humans and they are total sweetness! I can't wait until their Mommy recovers more and I can have a longer visit to cuddle them in their quilts.


Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends who are spending time with family and friends today!

6 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

I always like to get a picture of the baby on the quilt that I made for them too! Great finish and very cute little babies!

Ellen said...

Great finish! I really like the quilt design and the fabrics you have chosen - so sweet. Nothing better than getting to cuddle a couple of newborns. :)

Kate said...

Nothing better than new babies on new quilts. Congrats on both finishes!

Deanna W said...

Just adorable. It is always nice to get a pic of the baby on the quilt for you own keepsake book!

Jenny said...

Don't they look beautiful on their very own quilts. I think we tend to forget just how tiny new born babies are.

Kristin said...

Totally, completely adorable!!!