Sunday, September 24, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching


Wow that past week just flew by and it's Sunday again already! 
Welcome to Slow Sunday Stitching! I haven't even visited the 30 fabulous links from last week yet. Sometimes there is just not enough time to do all the fun things we want to do. But I always make the time on Sundays for a few relaxing moments with my needle and thread.

We have been enjoying such fabulous fall weather here that it has been hard to stay indoors and sew. I did buckle down and get the binding attached on my Berenstain Bears baby quilt. I was so happy I had enough of that great yellow with orange dots binding fabric to get all the way around the quilt. I enjoyed some hand stitching time while watching QuiltCam this week and got one side of the binding finished. It is looking good to hopefully finish the quilt this week!
What are you hand stitching today?

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

13 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

I love seeing what you are working on each week! Hope you are able to finish the binding today.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

That binding is perfect! :)

Kathy S. said...

I LOVE to sew with Bonnie Hunter too. Love your binding!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I am glad that you are having great fall weather - how I would love some - it has been near 90 for 2 weeks now and hot and dry as can be - oh how I look forward to waking up and have it be a nice crisp 60 degree morning! have fun stitching!

Lyndsey said...

Hand stitching and Quilt Cam sounds perfect.

Deb said...

Happy Autumn to you, love that binding it such perfect choice.

Sarah said...

The weather sounds perfect. And I'm glad you have managed to get some sewing done! Have a good day.

Deb A said...

Enjoy that nice warm weather while you have it. Fabric will wait patiently for those cold nights.

Created by Kathi said...

Love your binding fabric on that darling quilt... and loved Quilt cam myself while hand quilting on my big quilt... then watched some older quilt cams while hand quilting... just didn't have time today to blog it all but thanks for the linky.. finally had a minute to sit and check out blog land... and happy to see your progress and others who did link! LOL Kathi

AnnieO said...

I'm binding too! So nice to get to this stage!

Miaismine said...

I've been crocheting this week, but I did make some progress on my grandbabies Advent Calendar. I just forgot to blog about it! I'm so happy you are finding time to slow stitch! Take good care!

Ellen said...

I spent some quality time stitching down binding last night. Your binding fabric is perfect - so glad you had enough!

Kate said...

That binding is really fun! Hope you've found time to get it finished.