Monday, September 25, 2017

Design Wall Monday


My Blockheads BOW project is on the design wall today. 
There have been 29 patterns posted, and here are my first 27 blocks. I'm still working on the last two blocks, one of which is an appliqued pumpkin so that will take me longer to complete.
To see more design wall posts, hop over to the link up at Small Quilts.



This is block #27 called "union variation" which is the most recently constructed block. I fussy cut a civil war reproduction scrap for the centre square. It tilts significantly to the left for some unknown reason, but like how it looks and I'm leaving it like that!



In other quilty news, I am the speaker at the Halton Hills quilt guild tonight at 7pm, so if you are in the area and able to attend click here to get all the information.

7 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Looks like a wonderful sampler quilt. Have fun at your presentation tonight.

Judy D in WA said...

I love all your blocks. I think your latest has great personality. :)
I have on been collecting the blocks. I'm hoping to start on it one of these days...maybe. ;)
Wish I were closer, I'd sit in the front row.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Wish I could be there to hear you speak.

scraphappy said...

You are doing great at keeping up with so many ongoing projects. I don't know how you do it.

Deanna W said...

Hope you found your way there without getting lost!!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

I knew I would love this quilt - I believe it is the colors as autumn colors are one of my favorites!

Ellen said...

Your design wall looks wonderful. I am not too disappointed when my blocks turn out a bit quirky - I think it adds personality!