Sunday, June 25, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching

Welcome to the Slow Sunday Stitching weekly linkup party! If you like to stitch things by hand, you have found your tribe! Each week there are stitchers around the world who share their projects and progress (or lack thereof) to encourage and inspire us.
I don't have any progress to show this week. I'm still putzing along on the last embroidery block for my Life is Beautiful project. I'm not even going to show another photo since the change is hardly noticeable from last week.  Sometimes it's really hard to focus on stitching when there are so many other beautiful things to enjoy! 
Are you doing hand stitching today? We'd love to see what you're working on, so link up your blog post below and share your project with us.



   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

8 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

you can get a few more in today :)

Sarah said...

That is a beautiful sunset! What ever you do today I hope you enjoy it.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love your photo - I will be working on hexies today and the machine quilting the large hot dish holder can wait until Monday.

The Cozy Quilter said...

I hope you have time to relax and stitch today. It must be hard to finish off the last Life is Beautiful block. Is that why you are dragging it out a bit?

CathieJ said...

That last block of Life is Beautiful is really getting to you isn't it? Your sunset truly shows that Life is Beautiful. Enjoy it all.

Karen said...

Thank you for doing Slow Stitching Sunday. I check it out each time to see what others have to share and post once in a while myself.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I did some slow stitching yesterday. I still need to take pictures of all I've been getting finished this past week.

Miaismine said...

Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful link up! I have learned so much from your "guests"! I'm even hand quilting my second project! Thank you!