Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Christmas Quiltalong

Did you know that Sew Fresh Quilts is hosting the Have a Jolly Little Christmas Quiltalong? Lorna is releasing a new pattern every two weeks and there are a wide variety of layout ideas to inspire your creativity.
I'm not going to sew all the blocks because I don't need another large Christmas quilt, but many of these blocks are just too cute to resist, so I will likely sew one of each of the block patterns just to get in on the fun.
Here are my first 3 blocks... the mittens, the Christmas bow, and the stockings. If you scroll down on the link up page you can see what other blocks have already been made.

6 comments:

Barb said...

what a super cute pattern. so many way to use it and set it!
I'll have fun watching this one

Janet O. said...

Reminds me of the FQS Decade the Halls quilt you did a while back. You've chosen some great fabrics for your blocks.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

I have watched Lorna's quilt along, but I just don't need any more Christmas stuff, LOL!

Laura said...

I've been following Lorna's very cute Jolly QAL! It is hard to resist, and oh, so generous, of Lorna to share!

SandraC said...

I had good intentions of joining in on this one, but it's not happening. I heard a rumour today that you may be speaking at one of my guilds....Haldimand Quilters in Hagersville

Kate said...

Very cute blocks. I'm saving the blocks, I may start this one later after my "have to do" quilts are all done.