Friday, September 30, 2016

Circa 2016



Here are the Circa blocks that were posted last week. These are perfect blocks for using up small scraps. 

This week's blocks are the last in the Circa 2016 series. I started making these blocks in January of this year and next week we start putting our quilts together. It will be exciting!

I'm so happy that it's Friday... this week has felt like I packed in two weeks of work. I didn't, but it sure felt like that! The good news is that I have time to sew tonight! I have my projects all lined up and am ready to go!

7 comments:

Janet O. said...

I am really curious to see how these little blocks come together!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Me too - I look forward to seeing all the blocks together. Sorry you had a tiring week of work. Enjoy your weekend!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Those are perfect for small bits, great colors.

Kate said...

Looking forward to seeing all your blocks come together in one quilt. Enjoy your evening of stitching.

Mary said...

I'm going to get my catch-up blocks made so I am ready to assemble after next week. Gotta have a Goal, right? Hope your weekend is less busy for you.

moosecraft said...

Great blocks! It would be fun to do an entire quilt with these!

Stephie said...

I love your fabrics so much Kathy, the perfect colour palette for this time of year.